skip to main | skip to sidebar
sick!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Already looking good.

Weather forecast for Santa Barbara, CA for Thursday, July 24th, and Friday, July 25th. The Day(s) we should be getting into town for Sound and Fury.

Posted by brad at 7/16/2008 11:26:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
brad
I'm Brad, I own a house and a dog.
View my complete profile

Shit I read.

  • Evan's Blog
  • Ikea Hacker
  • Jay Frankett's Blog
  • Justin Lore's Blog
  • Justin P. Lore's Blog
  • Kei Yasui's Blog
  • Liz's Blog
  • Ray Gurz's Blog
  • Stephen's Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (18)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • The furthest place from here.
      • Already looking good.
      • Follow, Conform, Repeat