So, in my recent memory of dreams that I have had, there have been a few where I've been able to fly, last nights' being one of them. I started out at my parents house in easton, only being able to go so high, and then coming back down, I had to start out by jumping a few times, but would then be able to 'take off' When I did get up, I started flying down southwood drive, where at the first intersection, was this really old style bridge, that of course isn't there, that I fly under, and picked up speed. I followed some sort of animal, ended up back at my parents house on the roof where some woman was looking for me, possibly to kill me, and I hid on the roof behind the chimney. She eventually looked up, saw me briefly just before I managed to I think kick her head/cover her eyes, and get away without her knowing my identity.
Then I woke up at 3:00a.m. in bed, not flying, or being able to.
This past weekend was really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment