Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Say women they will come and they will go,

When the rain washes you clean you'll know.

I had a really weird/awesome/depressing dream last night, just pretty much handling everything that's been on my mind lately. I didn't wake up when I usually do when I have those sorts of dreams, which is really odd, like if I were being murdered in the dream instead, I would have actually gotten killed instead of waking up just before the first strike would have been dealt.

I can't wait for it to get warmer, so I can make the façade of my house look  phenomenal, I got a lot in mind for the little space it is. I also can't wait to finish ripping up the carpet on the steps, and restaining them, they look awesome so far. I also just need to do a clean sweep of my whole house, just getting exciting for the spring, I'm talking about the weather.

No comments: