So another one of my cousins got married this past weekend, and as much as I hate weddings, I really didn't mind this one. aside from being edge (everyone gets drunk) and totally shy (everyone dances) and totally terrible at trying new foods (don't serve fries at the reception) I managed to enjoy myself, and hang out. I looked fly as fuck though too, so that helped, haha. My parents drove, which ruled cause I didn't have to, and we got there thursday afternoon. Thursday night my uncle had gotten a suite at a carolina hurricanes game, and it was phenomenal. all the soda I could drink, great seats right in front of it, and my cousins/family. He also has season tickets about 6 rows behind the 'canes bench, which I enjoyed for the second period. I never want to go to another sporting event unless I'm that close or treated that well, I mean, they brought the stats after each period to each suite on a print out, it was awesome. friday, I just laid around, watch a good chunk of gangs of new york, I need to see that for real, helped my cousin wrap up some cookies for her wedding, while hobbes played with her cousins. every day was sunny and 70° which is astonishing, because she booked her wedding at this farm, and it was outside, talk about luck!
mad cuties down there too.
I can't wait for the 4th of july to see them all again!
No comments:
Post a Comment